Monday, December 19, 2016

Saddened Heart


Sunday morning I heard that a dear couple I have known for a lot of years died in a house fire. It was a shock to all their dear friends and family. I know how awful I feel it is not even close to how their family must feel.

What this shows me is that we can’t take our lives and those we know for granted. This is the reason we must treat each other with kindness and peace each day. I know it is not always easy but it is still a must.

Like this couple the important thing is to leave a mark on this world. Whatever way you can being a difference in someone’s life is very important. It can be just a smile or saying hello. Being faithful and a kind person can get you a long ways. Remember to give a good word so in case others don’t see you again. Celebrate your life with peace and a joyful heart. Our lives can be fresh air too. Peace out for now and many blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment