Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thanks For the Good Times




What I can I say good bye to you 2016. It has been a good year most of the time. I will see if I remember today being the end.

Those we know that didn’t make it through the year we are thinking and remembering you. There is something special about you that we won’t forget. Our lives were richer because you were in it. We will miss you even though the calendar goes to 2017.

 I want to thank all of you who read my blog and google plus page I really appreciate it. Though most of us haven’t ever met I find it overwhelming that you take the time out of your busy schedule to read what I have written.

Hello 2017 we will see you starting tomorrow. For some it will be a change of jobs or moving location. In some ways I consider tomorrow just another day however I will know the difference when I have to write down the date.

I hope that the holiday season has been a good one for everyone. You were able to do the things you wanted to do. Whatever traditions you have for New Year’s Eve I hope it goes well to. This coming year we will be another year older and hopefully wiser. We have learned a lot in 2016 that we can step into 2017.  Our purpose and destiny will be even more defined this coming year. Our family and friends along with those we meet along the way will benefit from our purposes. We will make every opportunity a chance to help change lives. At least our lives will change in a good way.

I hope that our insecurities and faults will become less apparent in the coming year. Every day others will see us in a new light. The darkness that may surround us will look to come into the light. We will choose to be happier in the year ahead. We will take the challenges head on. We won’t accept defeat in whatever manner that it comes our way. We will be better people in the next twelve months than we are today. We will truly know what it is too be a champion. Though we may have some defeats along the way we have more victories. So everyone “Happy New Year”.


No comments:

Post a Comment