Monday, January 2, 2017

A New Book


 Now we are in 2017 we can start a new chapter or a new book depending on how you look at things.

I figure if things are going along well and you just want to add on to what you already have another chapter is just fine however if you want change to happen to your life a new book would be in hand. 2017 could be the first chapter of a new life. There are times we all need to look at life starting all over again.

I believe someone who really wants to start their life over again they are making a strong move. Change is never easy even if it is to go into a new direction. We are so used to being where we are at change can take a while to get used to. This really is true when you know that your life needs to be in a better place. We get very comfortable even in the things we know are not good at all for us. For example, we keep eating junk food though we know it is bad for us and the doctor tells us we must lose weight. We know that change is a good thing and we will like what we see in the mirror down the road however the look in the mirror right now is what we are used to seeing.

I am single so I hope that changes in 2017 where a lovely lady comes into my life and wants to be part of it. I know whoever that lady is my life will change forever in a good way. In the meantime I will continue on the path that I am making becoming more into the person God has intended for me from the beginning. It is his job to mold me but having a woman come beside me will make the process go further and better. I believe that I will know the real me in the process and I believe that is what we are all looking for. If you are married and your marriage is struggling I recommend looking back to when you and your partner first met. Sometimes it is important to go back and read the early chapters. Restore those things that you have lost. I am sure you will be amazed.

May we all be blessed in this year of 2017. May it be a year like no other. Let the new chapter or book begin today. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment