Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Will Take More Grace


What has been going on lately in the world with the way people are acting we who are willing need to give grace and love to others.

I posted about grace not too long ago and we need to do a lot of it. I have decided that I am going to be the better person by giving others grace and love no matter how different they are from me or how they look at things.

Like I have mentioned before as well the world is going way down and won’t get any better. As a person who knows what his purpose and destiny is my job is to act on it. Whatever I do will be is to encourage others with the best of my ability.  

I may not change others opinions about their beliefs however with grace and love they may become more gentle in the process and in some cases they may change their minds.

I see so much hate or at least apathy on social media. I truly want to say something to my friends who are doing it but what is the point. I have in the past but they obviously aren’t listening so what is the point. They already know how I feel and I certainly know how they feel to say the least. Even my friends who say that they are leaving social media because of the hate haven’t changed anything at this point.

I know that in some cases if not many these friends of mine are going through tough times so they are posting their beliefs to make life easier instead they are aggravating people so I just decided not to say anything and either hid their post or move along.

I am not here to change other people’s minds about how they think or feel just be gracious to your so-called friends and give a lot of latitude with grace. Until next time many blessing to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment