Friday, February 24, 2017

Our Motivation


My purpose this year is to press on toward the goal I figure I must know my motivation too.

Actually whatever any of us do anything we must know the motivation behind it. I hope that the motivation is positive and not negative.  Our motivation is for the greater good.

I figure my motivation is to live in my destiny. Not always an easy thing to do because often circumstances will lead me another way but that is my motivation anyway.

So what is your motivation in life?  This would have to do with anything. Are you doing something because you want to please your parents or someone else? We should think about that. It is possible that you are not happy in your job or other things you do. At least not much as you would like anyway and the reason is because of your parents. If so I recommend that you change your motivation to please yourself. You may be doing the right thing but with the wrong motivation and changing the motivation you will be much happier. At least I think it is something for anyone to try.

There could be other reasons for motivations besides trying to please people. There is a possibility when you were a child you decided that when you grew up that there was something that you wanted to do and you’re actually doing it know however you’re not as happy or fulfilling as you thought. Also you may be very good at your job but not happy about doing it. My thought is that you may want to try something different. I have heard often people change professions three times during their working years; another thing for you to think about.

Motivation for whatever reason can give us a successful career and life. We have to think whether the motivation is positive or negative for us. If your motivation is positive and right for you continue pressing on toward the goal to accomplish everything you want. Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment