Saturday, February 4, 2017

Put on a Happy Face


I have a friend on social media that they should start something called political media for those who want to share their views about the President or whoever they are for or against.

I think that is a very wise idea. I know that I am tired of the whole thing on social media. In fact I am not going to share my opinion anymore after this day.

My idea is that we all get along. That is why I say let’s put on a happy face. Life is so short already and there are many other things for us to accomplish.

Of course getting along is what we need to accomplish the most. It is not that we have to enjoy each other all the time but we must be respectful of what each believes in. It is what I try to do with everyone I meet though I know that they are not going to agree with me on everything.

 Regardless of who they are it is important to encourage everyone we meet if possible or at the least give them a nice smile. I know that I like to be greeted by people with a smile at the very least if not saying hello too. I am sure most people feel the same way. I sometimes don’t feel good if I am not greeted by someone. I know it isn’t their fault sometimes because we don’t know what others are going through at the time or it may be their personality as well. We can’t be sure what everyone’s story is but we can do is what we want others to do for us. Remember to that putting on a happy face is our choice. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment