Friday, February 3, 2017

Enjoy One Another


 It is easy sometimes not to care for our fellow man and think the worst of them. This is especially true when they are so much different than us.

This is true when they may look at us in a different way as well. What we see on the outside isn’t always what is on the inside. This is true either for good or bad.

What I like to do think the best of others which isn’t always easy.  I have talked with people that I wasn’t sure about when looking at them and they turn out to being pretty good people. It isn’t always the case however more often than not.

One thing I know for sure is that people could be thinking the same thing about me as well; however, I don’t think about that too often because I think I am a great guy.  LOL

Of course I am not perfect just like everyone else so I should give the benefit of the doubt. In the end we are all people that just look and act different than others however in other ways we are not too different as well. So treat people like you want to be treated. Life will go much easier for us all. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment