Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Have a Good Time


It is important that wherever you go for travel whether it is for a short or long period you should have a good time.

I know that is what people expect to do however it doesn’t always happen because of circumstances. Sometimes the plane leaves late or you lose your luggage. Both of those take out the fun of it. It has happen to me more than once especially losing luggage. In fact losing luggage happened several times to me that I only carry one bag on a plane now so I don’t have to worry about it.

Although I lost the luggage and it was disappointing at first I didn’t let it bother me. Fortunately my late planes were on return trip most of the time. It frustrating though when you have to stay overnight when you plan to arrive back the same day. That happened when returning from Paris France where my plane left four hours late and a flight from Toronto to Seattle had already gone without me. I had to take a flight to Vancouver and stay overnight before arriving in Seattle. At least I didn’t have to miss work that next day. I planned to go back to work the following day.

Back in the late 80s my parents and I took vacation to Quebec for a visit to see my sister, brother-in-law and two nephews at Christmas time. Also my brothers were meeting us as well. My sister and her family had moved to Quebec a short time before that. The weather at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport was such that fog was so bad that were not able to get out for three days. No flights were going out of the airport at all. Talk about frustrating because we could not do anything except wait and it was cutting back our vacation time; we finally got out on a flight on the fourth date however we had to take a bus to Boeing Field to fly first to Dallas and then to Montreal. No flights were being done that day either at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. We did not care that we had to go to Dallas first because we did get out of town. The time at the airport felt long and frustrating at the same time but it did not keep us from having a good time when we arrived.

So whatever is happening on your flight remember the reason for the trip and have yourself a good time while being there. It is important even if parts of the trip at your destination don’t turn out so well either. Have a safe and good travel on your next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment