Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy April Fool’s Day


I am sure everyone has a different opinion about April 1 that is recognized as April Fool’s Day. I know that every country celebrates the day in different fashion though everywhere pranks and jokes happen.

I am one that doesn’t really celebrate April Fool’s Day though I do get a kick out of it. I think some of the best pranks are when the person it is happening to forgets what day it is. The same goes for a joke. I did enjoy this day when I was a kid because it was fun but now I can take it or leave it.

One thing I do know is that I try not to take this day too serious otherwise I will get a prank that I fall for. I have had years though where I fell for something even when I thought that I would not. Some people are very good putting on pranks or jokes.

If you don’t believe in April Fool’s day that is OK as well. Just let those who do enjoy themselves. We just have to remember it is only one day a year when this happens. Oh yes remember to laugh when someone pulls a prank on you. If you are one that is going to put on the prank remember who you are pulling it on. Not everyone will think it is funny. There can be pranks that can offend someone too.

Whatever happens today enjoy it. Who knows the prank could fall right back on the person who tries it. Another thing if you know someone that likes doing pranks any time of the year put one on them. It is good to have pay back. Again though do it all in fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment