Saturday, April 29, 2017

Learning From Mistakes


One thing we all have in common is making mistakes. The reason is that we are not perfect however we learn from the mistakes?  Other words do we repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Sometimes it does take us a couple times to learn from our mistakes however there are those who seem not to learn from the mistakes. The biggest mistakes usually have to deal with money and relationships. There are times those go hand in hand as well.

A couple times I got scammed from two different individuals. I learned my lesson on the second occasion. The reason because I wanted something bad enough and I am sure that is the reason most people make the same mistake twice or more often. I now know the signs so when someone tries to scam me I just move on. I figure what I want will have to come in a different way.

When it comes to money and relationships those mistakes do happen over and over again. There are those who always lose or run out of money a lot. The importance thing is not allow them to borrow money from you. If there is a case where they need a repair to a car and you feel it is important to help them out the best thing would be to pay for the transaction yourself and not give them the money because they could decide to use it elsewhere. Unfortunately we have to use tough love sometimes.

Relationships sometimes have to end as well. The important thing is to learn not to go into another relationship that is similar to the one we just got out of. We all have heard where this happens way too often.  The biggest mistake made is that we think we can fix the other person and that rarely ever happens. The person needs to fix themselves.

Whatever the case it is important that we keep these mistakes to a minimum and learn from them not just for our sakes but for those closest to us. Best of everything to us all so we are not repeated offenders. We learn from the very first mistake.   

No comments:

Post a Comment