Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Birthday Time




I have to admit today is my birthday. I don’t have any big plans of yet. Just let the day go the way it should.

It is so easy to think negative wanting to have the things I have desired for a while that have not come to pass however it is important to remember and be thankful for the things I do have.

Besides being my birthday it is Norway’s Independence Day! So everyone in Norway or your background is from there I salute you.

I am sure like every day those in heaven are saluting my birthday and everyone else who was born on this day along with those being born today. I am sure every day is a big party in heaven.

The only thing I do know is that I am going think positive and wait on God. Feel the love that he has for me. Not always an easy task but I now know it must be done for me to become a better person.

My day is just starting. I know everyone is on a different time schedule. I begin with doing my exercises to help my back get strong and then go for a walk. At least I hope that the rain doesn’t come down hard. Yesterday after we had a heavy down pour for a little while. It has been a strange year for rain. I am used to rain but not at the rate it has been happening this year. This weekend though we are expecting to have high temperatures getting into the 80’s. A bit hot for me but having the sun come out for the day is nice to. Everyone here feels much better when the sun is spending the day with us. Also there isn’t a more beautiful place on the face of the earth when the sun is shining.

Have yourself a great day and sheers to you on my birthday. I expect that I am wiser well as older. God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment