Thursday, May 25, 2017

Laughter





On Tuesday afternoon I picked up my mother at a senior housing office and center where she plays bridge twice a month. I saw they had a sign up for several different activities going on. One of them was for a woman’s wellness class and the class was called laughter.

I found that to be interesting that there would be a class where the women spend their time laughing. Thinking more about it most of the time I see a group of ladies together they laugh a lot already. My mother’s bridge group they laugh when they are not participating in their game. Otherwise they take their bridge very seriously.

What was written on the signup sheet let them know that the laughter class would allow them to release stress in their lives. Sounds pretty good to me I have to say. We can all use a class where stress can be released. I think it would be the perfect class to go when finishing the yoga class. This way you get exercise, meditation and release all that stress. If you have the opportunity to take a class like that in your community I would go for it. Otherwise I find a place to shout and laugh as loud and as long as you can. When I go walking in the mornings I try to either shout or laugh. Often with the circumstances in our lives it is easy to take things way to serious.  Oh yes add some jumping to the shouting and laughter. When the opportunity arises smile at other people too. Remember at worst people may think that you’re crazy. Nothing wrong with that and enjoy you’re crazy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment