Friday, May 12, 2017

Speaking Our Minds


In our lives it is important that we speak our minds however we have to be confident in ourselves.

People need to know what we stand for and it is confidence that will get us where we need to be.

To press on in our lives to be the best we can be a lot will be because of the confidence.

Helping to change lives has a lot to do with the confidence we have in ourselves and how we speak. The person who does this knows how to speak their minds and get it through to others.

It does take planning like so many other things to get the confidence in speaking along with experience. It can take years of experience usually for this to happen. I know that in my case I am way ahead of where I once was at and I know to that more time will have to happen to be where I would like to be as well however we do have to start somewhere to get where we want to be.

Write down what you would like to speak and rehearse many times over. It is like being an actor or someone who speaks in front of a group. The more we do it the better we will be at it.

Speaking our minds is more than just speaking the words if we really want others to receive our message.  In many ways it is like writing this blog where I have to continue doing so that I get better every day. I know that I will make mistakes but that is how we each learn. Remember to speak what you believe in no matter how many times you may fall in the process. You will be respected in the process. The world needs more people that are willing to speak their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment