Monday, June 26, 2017

Put a Word Down





I am sure most everyone is familiar with the game of scrabble. I used to play it a lot when I was a child especially during the holidays. Anyway my thought today we should all look at doing a word association game.

What we would do is write down a word and then any other words that associates with it. For example I could write down “house” and then “new” and remodel”. What would that mean to me? Do I consider buying a new house or remodel an older house. Maybe I think of making a new life or remodel my current life.

I think it would be something for us to do for a week everyday put down a new word and associated words. Think about the word throughout the day. At the end of the week look at all the words that we have put down. We can play this game with someone else as well. Discuss the words we put down with one another.

This could be a fun game and one that would change our lives for the better. We could continue this game every week or at the very least look at the words we came up during that week. We can see how our lives continue to change. I hope that you consider doing this either by yourself or with someone else. 

Another idea would be to play the game of scrabble and write down each word on a piece of paper. See if there becomes a pattern with the words and how they may fit in your lives. Anyway the best to having a healthy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment