Monday, June 12, 2017

You’re Awesome


There are many things we can accomplish today. They can make the world a better place as well. We can feel very satisfying in whatever we have done however at the end of the day if we are told that we are awesome and loved then I believe that is the greatest accomplishment of all.

Yesterday I received a hug from a woman that I don’t know. I am sure she doesn’t know my name as much as I don’t know hers. I am sure if she does know my name she ask someone what it is however that doesn’t matter at all because she was willing to give me one anyway.

Receiving love and sharing it with someone is the greatest gift in the world in my mind anyway. We have been told lies often about ourselves that we often believe in them. The truth is that we are awesome despite what some people may say whether directly or indirectly to us. Whatever does happen today whether positive or negative you need to believe that you are awesome. It all begins with loving ourselves first. Others will feel the love because we show it to ourselves first.

My parents’ generation showed love in their actions however did not speak out the words “I love you”. No matter how love is shown in actions we still need to hear the words “I love you”. A hug or a kiss helps however the words still the most important to hear. Have children tell them that you love them over and over again. Be positive in your approach to them whether they are doing something right or wrong. They make a mistake show them how to correct it. True love is unconditional in every way. If you have put conditions on your love let you know that you do not love at all. It does sound harsh but that is the truth.

So today tell others how awesome and loved they are. Tell yourself as well. Many blessings to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment