Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Enjoy Where I am Going!


What I like doing is enjoy where I am going. As of yet I don’t do a lot of traveling but I hope to in the future.

The thing I want to see most about traveling is the people that I will meet. Learn about the culture and the people of the city and country. Other words hang out with the locals and others who are visiting as well.
 
 

My home town of Gig Harbor, Washington USA is a great place to hang out though the rain sometimes gets tiring. Now that summer is getting ready to arrive I know that the weather will be much better.

I know it is not always possible but I would love to hang out with everyone in their town. It would be nice to hear the stories of their lives along with the town. Find out the best places to see.

I know that some people enjoy visiting museums wherever they go however I am not a big fan. If I am in a city for several days I don’t mind visiting a museum or two for a day however seeing other sites would be more my style especially if the weather is really good.

I remember a year when I visited Washington D.C. while my parents went to the Smithsonian I took a bus tour instead. This way I was able to see all the cool spots in one trip. Now that my brother Jack lives in the Washington D.C. area when I visit I will see many different sites over a longer period.

In five weeks I will be traveling to British Columbia, Canada for about ten days or so. I will be taking a short break from my blog. I don’t have a computer to take with me however I do hope that my cousins will allow me to use theirs. I will spend a night in a motel both coming and going so I will find a way to get on computer.  I hope to update you on my travels along the way when possible and all the details on my return.

I have been up to their places twice for family weddings. This time it will be just to see them and hang out.  It will be nice to see the culture of their area. I probably won’t see many people while visiting just on the way up and back. They live out where there is not a lot of people are out. Certainly will be a different kind of feeling for sure.

Whatever your plans are this summer enjoy the people along with the places you visit. Make the most of it and try doing something different than you have done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment