Friday, July 7, 2017

A Word That Describes You


I believe that there is one word that describes us more than any other word. In my case I believe it is perseverance.  I have gone through a lot in my life and the reason I am here is perseverance. I am going to continue to meditate on that word perseverance. What is your word?

I know that we have more than one word that describes each of us. Words that other people think about us and those words may have to do with our personality or how we deal with others. I know that I have been told that I am steadfast, dependable and funny however I still believe one word will tell us about ourselves over any other word.

Be encouraged today about the word that speaks of you. Think about that word throughout the day. I would not be surprised that word will change your life. If you see a friend or family member today and a word comes to your mind that subscribes them let them know that word. I am sure they will be happy about hearing that word. Until next time God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment