Monday, July 31, 2017

Always Good to be Encouraged





I believe that our purpose in life is meant for us to great things in our lives however I think it is good when others encourage us. We should not be doing these things to be praised upon but when others encourage us we realize that we are on the right path.

Sunday was one of those days for me. After the church service a friend told me while we were talking how much he appreciated what I have done for him. He said that not a lot of people encourage him because they are afraid of him. He figured whether I felt that way or not that I wanted to be friends. To be honest it really crossed my mind. I thought of him as being unusual to some degree but I never felt afraid to approach him.

I know that my purpose is to encourage as many people as possible however it is always nice to hear when someone encourages me too. Also good to get feedback on my purpose in life as well; what he told me makes me know that I am on the right track and to continue walking the right direction.

We all should let others know how we feel about them and what they have done in our lives. We never know when we meet someone that could be the last time we do. It is not like we have to go out today and tell everyone we know how much we care for them but when we see them do someone wonderful for us to thank them and let them know we appreciate all what they have done.

I know his honesty to me on Sunday will last for me for a long time. This is especially true when life doesn’t seem to be the best. It is important that we keep our eyes open and be available to others because there are always someone out there that is struggling and I am sure we would be glad if someone talks to us when we are not in a good place. Often all we need to do is talk while the other is listening. May God blessing be on you today and that he will give you the answers that you need exactly when you need them. Amen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment