Monday, July 24, 2017

Being Truly Thankful





In our lives can we be truthful that we are truly thankful for everything that we have. I know that it is not true in my case though I wish it were.

For instance I am a long time single man who would love to be married. I see and hear about couples who decide to split up whether it is both or one of them wants too. I am thankful for what I do have but not for being single. I wonder if these couples really know what they are losing. Of course I haven’t been walking in their shoes so I can’t judge them for what they have decided to throw away. I feel mostly sorry for their children who have to see their parents splitting up whether they agree with the split or not.

Although I hear about people divorcing doesn’t change my mind about marriage that is one the best institutions if I can all it that in the world. I would rather take on marriage even if I knew the chances that I could end up in a divorce. I would want my heart broken than never experiencing marriage however I believe how important marriage is to me that success should happen because love is and should be the center of marriage. Also I am not going to get married just because I am tired of being single. I will do so for love and the right person. That I can that I am thankful for and believing in something so strong and right.

Though I am in a place that I can say that I am truly thankful I am going to the best of my ability to do so and I believe we should all be this way. Without being thankful it is hard to live a life that we all should want to have. If you have an area that you struggle with like me I recommend that you wake up in the morning and say that you are thankful for everything you have. At least this is a good start don’t you think. Have a good week as well.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment