Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sad What is Happening





I have to say the world has changed a lot since I was a child over fifty years ago. Not only has my home town has doubled or more in this period of time which is understandable the place is still good to live however too many selfish and greedy people have moved in. It is not just the developers but those who buy these homes thinking that they are entitled. I didn’t mind for a while people who moved in but the last ten years there is a change in attitude that they can do what they want to such a beautiful town. It doesn’t help that the mayor and some of the city council feel the same way. Of course I know this isn’t just happening to my home town but to many others in the state of Washington and other places across the country.

To say all this is only part of the problem in the last fifty years.  What is going on is that most if not all of us are being lied to and we are believing the lies. What once was yes is now no and vice versa. What people thinking now is not the same as it once was. Of course it was not perfect by any means fifty years ago however the moral code was different back then. Now anything goes for people. They accept what is happening in the world in part anyway. If you are one that wants the moral code like it used to be you’re being called a phobia of some kind. I am sure if I wrote on social media some of the things I believe I would be called a type of phobia. I choose not to say some things unless I am directed to do so because what is the point. Yes things do have to change however I believe it is what we may call grassroots. It is what we can do to influence those that are around us. We must speak truth with love.

I know that there are those who will say things have changed since prayer was taken out of school which is true however saying that is old news. What I mean is that most people don’t believe that anymore. It is important to speak to others in a way they will understand. How that happens I am not really sure.

Whether you believe in the devil or Satan or whatever other name you give him he is the Father of lies and he throws that in our faces all the time. Not only he downgrades us he wants us to live life in the status quo. What we must do is pray to God for guidance. We may feel that the battle is being lost however it is not over and in the end we and God will win.

I am amazed how those who seem to be pretty smart are being doped as much as anyone else. The question is “have you had enough of the lies” this is where it is sad what is happening. Time for us to pray and be ready for battle; for the world is going to be in a worse place in the future than now and most don’t realize it. Either that or they have no hope. When we lose hope we have lost the battle. Do what you can by helping others to know the truth. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment