Saturday, July 22, 2017

Who Benefits?


When it comes to mentoring or being a friend who benefits the most of all? It is a good question. I think both parties get something out of it.

Being a teacher doesn’t mean that you can’t learn from the student as well. We can all learn from one another. None of us is perfect so becoming better person is good for us all.

We all have strengths and weaknesses. Learning the strengths that others have will improve on our weaknesses.  Sometimes I figure that is a good idea not to think at all however that is impossible to happen. When I try not to think I feel like I want to think more. The only time I feel that I am not thinking is when I am sleeping and likely I am thinking then as well. In fact I might be thinking even more.

I hope that you are learning something from my writing here. I certainly know that I am. Seek out others that you can learn from and give to them as well. So back to the question who benefits? We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment