Friday, August 11, 2017

Being Ready!




We should all be ready in life to help others. This is important part of our purpose and destiny. We never know what we have another person will need at any given time. This is the same for us as well. We don’t know when we need help ourselves.

I know some people feel that they never need help at all. I believe it is OK to feel needy at times. The need is the reason why we have family and friends. We are all in need of one another. We can’t let pride get in the way when we need help the most. I know it is good to feel perfect however I am fine that I am not.

Being ready is like being a first responder to an accident. Those people have to be ready to leave whatever they are doing without a second notice. Wouldn’t it be nice to be that way as well? In fact we really are if we care for people.  I have been in the grocery store when I have been asked for help to get an item that the person can’t reach. I go right away to help without another thought.

I am sure there have been times at the end of the day we can think back to what has happened throughout the day where we could have helped someone. It doesn’t have to be anything big. It can be to say hello or give a smile. So wherever you do today be ready for the expected and the unexpected. I am sure the people you do it for will be appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment