Saturday, August 5, 2017

Enjoy the Coffee




Since I have been writing a lot of serious things of late I decided to do a little more not so serious. I think we can say that is how our lives go to. We sometimes go from one extreme to another depend on how life is going.

When it comes to life and the purpose of it a lot of adults include coffee in it. Personally I am not a big fan of coffee. I do go to my neighborhood coffee shop almost every day. It isn’t a Starbucks though there are plenty of them in my neighborhood. My drink of choice right now is an iced Americano with white chocolate. I know it has coffee in it but the reason for the white chocolate as well. On Sunday mornings at church I put in a little bit of coffee and whole lot of milk or cream. White chocolate, milk or cream takes out the bitter taste of coffee for me. 

I notice a lot of kids get hot chocolate at the coffee shop. I would do so but it is not good for me. Now you say well coffee isn’t either. You are correct so I have decaf in my Americano. Also I only have one cup per day anyway. I am not a big fan of tea however I do have one of them once in a while. I may have a frap or a smoothie once in a while as well. The Americano is my drink of choice right now but that could change soon as well.

Another drink that a lot of adults like for life and purpose is beer. I am not sure about that one either. I don’t like beer either so I haven’t had one in a long time. I remember having beer when I was nineteen and came down with a hangover. At that point I decided that was it. Usually if I have alcohol it is a glass of wine. I don’t drink a lot of pop as well. When I do it is usually seven-up, sprite or lemonade. I am not a fan of cola’s either so I never drink them unless it is a choice between them or water. Most of the time I choose water though I am not a fan of straight water too; as of late I have been drinking sparkling water with a flavor like mixed berry or orange mango. I heard that mangoes are good for us so have them in smoothie form sometimes as well.

Ok so a good purpose of life is what we drink. I know that food is in the mix as well. I mostly eight chicken along with fish and once in a while a burger. Since I am trying to lose weight which by the way I am doing pretty good right now I try not eat chicken, fish or any kind of meat three times a week. On those days I stay with vegetables and fruit only. I do try to drink sparkling water between meals.

So enjoy your purpose of life in whatever form it comes in. Until next time enjoy your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment