Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sharing My Life With You


I find it a privilege to share my life with you whether we have met or not. I consider us to be friends for sure no matter where in the world that you live.

I think it is important to share what is good going on in my life along with the not so good. Also the memories I have of the past though many of them I don’t remember.

I think it is great to encourage you to be the best that you can be as well. We all have a purpose and destiny in this life though sometimes we don’t feel that way. Life gets busy and we go back often to the person we thought we were. Remember in these times when you don’t think well of yourself it was lies that you were told. You are great no matter what some people told you otherwise.

I look forward to writing more everyday no matter what mood that I am in. I hope the mood is positive than negative however how I feel at this time is what I want to share. I want others to know they can finish the finish line even when they want to stop right now.

I pray that your health and that of your family is good. If not that you recover in a timely fashion. Yes I believe in miracles. For one thing you are here today and that is a miracle in itself.

Keep your eyes open for those who are hurting. They are all around us. They may not say the words and try to cover it up but that is truly the truth. All of us want someone to talk too even when we deny it. You don’t have to say much but do say something. You can be at the grocery store, coffee shop or walking the streets everyone needs to feel wanted. At the very least smile and give a warm handshake or wave your hands at least. Even if they don’t acknowledge you at least you have done your job.

Until next time it is nice to have you as a friend no matter how far or near we are to each other or whether we have met or not. Many blessings to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment