Monday, August 28, 2017

Speak Loud


 I have written about speaking loud and clear along with being bold as well. I mentioned having wisdom too. I realize that in our world today we must speak with wisdom. I have been told that I am a wise person however at times I feel inadequate.

There are those that know a subject much more than I do. They sound like they are speaking the truth however they are not. There are plenty of people in the world today that can speak like they are telling the truth because they are out of their own minds. I am one that doesn’t want to speak what sounds like truth but I want to speak the truth.

Also I don’t want to convince people of what sounds good. I want others to make up their own minds that it is truth. Our will often be led astray by untruths that sound to be right. I know that there are subjects that I can research and I can learn a lot about but it doesn’t mean the truth will prevail. I know to that there are those who are convinced they are speaking the truth but aren’t because of bitterness or out of wrong motives. This is something else I don’t want to do.

So what I must do then when I read what others may be saying and believing that it is truth to ask God to reveal what is the real truth to me along with the correct words to contradict what the other person is saying. At the same time I want to speak the truth with love. If I am speaking not out of love than I am not actually speaking the truth in the right way; I want them to feel convicted and not condemned.  We all have heard the truth will set us free and that is what I want others to hear.

I believe part of speaking truth and being wise is to think over the words we will speak before saying them. Often we get into trouble because we speak without thinking first. I know that has happened to me on many occasions. I really hope this helps you out because the world needs to hear us with the truth along with the right motives and love behind it. This will be how they are convinced. Remember to that it can take time so we may make mistakes along the way but more we listen before speaking will help us out too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment