Sunday, August 27, 2017

Summer is Almost Over




It is hard to believe that summer is about over and the children go back to school. I think we all say that every year though.

The weather here in the northwest stays pretty sunny through September though the temperatures are cooler than the summer. Great place to come for a visit and enjoy the mountains, the ocean and Puget Sound. Hiking and boating are two great activities to enjoy along with biking. The Olympic and Cascade mountains are wonderful places to see along with the San Juan Islands and Pacific Ocean both in Washington and Oregon.

With children back in school and there is just a couple of you nice to come because not a lot of people to make it crowded. I enjoy this as my native land where I grew up and I have lived all my life. I look forward to visit other places however this is home for me. In the Northwest we have four seasons though winter can get tiresome because of rain. Last year we had enough rain that was more than our total for the year from October through March however the weather has been fantastic during the summer. We have had only one day of rain in July and August and it was not very much.

I enjoy the fact that I can help people as well. More and more I am getting to know my purpose and destiny. I still have areas of improvement however I am getting there. Until next time Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment