Monday, August 14, 2017

Take Patience


 When it comes to life the hardest thing for most of us is to have patience. Often it takes us all we have to be patient. I am sure we can count everyday how often we deal with patience. It can be with our own patience or those of others.

We often run into people who are rude because they can’t wait another moment or we may do the same thing. Car drivers are probably the most common that we see lack of patience. In fact last week I was waiting to drive forward for a parking spot in front of the pharmacy I was taking my mother too. I was waiting for the car that just came from the right to finish parking. Well a driver that was behind me decides go to the right of me and then turned left in front of me. I couldn’t believe it especially when I was ready to go that second. I had not been waiting for the other car to park for no more than ten seconds. You see many people can’t hand patience for one second and I don’t care if they have an important place to be. Of course I am one to talk I have been in situations where I had to be somewhere soon and the driver in front of me decides to drive real slowly.

I am sure we all have been in grocery lines where we have to learn patience as well. I remember the days before scanning where I would get in a line that I thought was good because there was only one person in front of me and it looked like the checker was finishing up with them and then the customer pulled out a bunch of coupons. The checker had to enter all the code numbers. Of course it was more than one or two coupons I had to see that the customer had more than ten. At that point I had to shake my head though my thoughts were not kind. I am sure we all have been there.

I am sure we can all give many examples of where we had to deal with patience. Sometimes we dealt with it fine while other times not so well. Anger can raise its ugly head in these situations some times. So next time when patience takes all you have do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment