Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Change of Plans


Sometimes things don’t always work out at least in the timing that is.

I got a call from my cousin Christy on Monday afternoon letting me know that her daughter-in-law is in the hospital with blood clots in her two lungs so have to go attend their three month old granddaughter. Christy apologized that this happened again after making these plans. As you know we had original plans to go in July but wild fires kept my mother and me from going. I told Christy that it was OK and that family is more important. It just wasn’t meant to be this year. So mother will have to stay healthy (she is 97 years old) for us to go.

Disappoints do happen in life however we all still have to move on. Keep her daughter-in-law in your prayers please. It will be interesting to see what other plans God has in store for me during these next couple weeks. So you can say to that your still stuck with me. Continue to press on in our lives to make a difference in others. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment