Saturday, September 16, 2017

Going Forward




While I get ready for our family trip to see the Hoh River Rain Forest on the Washington State coast I figured to write about going forward.

What that means I believe will be different for each of us. The theme for this year is pressing on. This could mean going forward with strong conviction or staying put working through issues however at some point we all have to move on.

Reading in the old testament of the Bible we find during Moses time God told the people of Israel to take possession of the land he promised them however because of fear they wandered in the wilderness for forty years before taking the land. I don’t think any of us want to wander in our wilderness for that long. It is not always easy to move on because of our circumstances but at some point we must.

So as I take my trip today to enjoy the Hoh River that I haven’t seen for a while enjoy your day and go forward for what it means for you. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment