Saturday, September 2, 2017

Love Is


What we know about love it is a strong emotion. The strongest we know that is for sure.

The other is hate which is the opposite of love. I have to say that we can dislike someone but hate them would go too far. The reason I say that with hate if we let it go too far we can go crazy.

Although love is an emotion it is still something we have to choose to do so. I feel that love overshadows everything else in life. We love people for many different reasons. Our family we love in a special way as well as the husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend. They have a special place in our hearts just like those who we consider friends since childhood. The lifelong friendships are very special even for those we don’t see often or we haven’t seen in a long time. They were ones that help shape our lives besides our families.

I enjoy the friends that I have now but those from childhood I have a place in my heart just for them. This I can say for my cousins as well since they were my first friends besides being family.

I have to say that I would not replace love with anything else. Love is what’s important to me above everything. God says that there is faith and hope however love is the greatest of these three things.

Let those that you love know how important they are to you. All we know is today and we are never sure of tomorrow. Give out love whenever you can! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment