Saturday, September 23, 2017

Pictures Tell a Story


Whether it was my families trip to the Hoh River Rain Forest last Saturday or my trip up north to British Columbia to see my cousins who live up there pictures do tell stories.

They not only tell stories currently but of the past as well. They allow us to remember memories a lot better. Having pictures on a blog will allow us to show the stories to others even in a greater way. I plan to show pictures more frequently on this blog for everyone to see the stories I am telling including encouraging others. They are a good way to show people are purpose in life as well.

My mother has pictures lined all over the apartment. They go back to her grandparents and then to us children with our baby pictures through senior high school. So whether it is one picture or more you will see some on this blog as often as I can. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Below will show a young picture of my siblings along with dad who has been gone for a while. A good way to remember him.


                                                   I am in the middle son in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment