Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dealing with Fear




At some point or another we all deal with fear. It will come in different forms. We can feel good about it saying that it is part of life however we can do something about it as well.

Fear can make us not be who we are meant to be. It can keep us from our purpose and destiny of our lives. Fear has to do with the lack of trust or faith. Two things we should hold onto with dear life if you want to call it that.

People deal with fear in different circumstances. It can be with standing in front of a group of people. For most it is the greatest fear in life. I had a hard time standing in front of people in the beginning however with practice I was able to do so without a problem.

Another area is fear of the unknown. This can happen when it comes to health of a loved one or a close friend or even our own. If we get sick in a way that we haven’t known before fear will creep in. I know that happened to me when I found out I have a skipping heart and that I had a heart attack without realizing it. I decided though to trust in what the doctors are saying and I take my medicine every day. Someday I may die from having a heart attack however at this time I will live every day in my purpose and destiny.

The direction of the world right now can bring fear too many. It can be the hurricanes in Houston, Texas and Florida or can be about wars. They are real possibilities if we are living in areas where it could happen or it is happening right now. This is where trust and faith comes in. Another is often we can’t do anything about it either and that is where fear comes in as well.

When others are fearing the best we can do is instill trust, faith and encouragement into them. Give them peace in their hearts as well. Often we can become fearful to because we don’t have answers either. Nothing we can do about that and all we can do is the best we can. So remember to put on trust and faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment