Friday, September 8, 2017

We Are Powerful


The biggest encouragement we can give others to let them know that they are powerful despite any weaknesses they have. It is the strengths that they have that make them strong however the weaknesses make us all realize we have a ways to go as well.

The weaknesses lets us realize that we can’t do it all on our own we must have each other especially our backs. It is your family and friends that will help us keep moving on.

I realize that when I do something good and it helps change another person’s life it is not all about me. It is the purpose and design that God gave me when he created me. I am me because that was his intention from the beginning. It doesn’t matter what I have been through I have a purpose to complete. In fact it is those things that I have gone through no matter how tough makes me the person that can help others to know that they can make it as well.

Another to remember is that other people are watching your every move. They find out the person you are by watching what you do. This is true for the good and the bad. We hope that the good outshines the bad most of the time. The important thing is to admit that we do something wrong even if it is not our intention at all.

So you see you’re powerful and strong despite your weaknesses. It is like you are Clark Kent and Superman at the same time. Use your strengths to help others and work on those weaknesses to improve yourself. You will never get over the weaknesses however you will be a better person for it. God bless you Today Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment