Thursday, September 7, 2017

Life Changing





Janet who I knew in high school has decided to take her life in a new direction this week. On Wednesday she arrived in Alabama where she is starting training to help the victims of the Harvey Hurricane. Janet has committed 45 days to help out. At this point I have no idea what she will do and I think she doesn’t as well. I know it will be good to track every bit of her moves.

Helping others is part of Janet’s destiny. She will find out how far this will go for her. Although she is committed to 45 days on this I am sure this will be more for her than she realizes.

Not only will she be able to help others I am sure she will be helped as well. Whatever we do in life is not only for the benefit for others but for ourselves as well. Janet’s life will not only change she will have answers that she has been thinking about for years. The joy she hasn’t felt before will come in the days ahead.

She will help others that she meets along with those who are going on the same travel she is and new friends that will last the rest of her life and I look forward to hear how things are going for her.

I know that most of her longtime friends like me had no idea she was going to do this however we wish her well. I am sure she didn’t know that she would do this either until the opportunity arrived. We are all in the same boat she is in as well. We are still maybe figuring things out or we already have the answers and we are doing it already. It doesn’t matter where or what we are doing we are helping others. It may be the words we speak or doing something by example.

Janet we say thank you for taking the chance to see where things lead in your life. I am sure your friends and family are proud of you. Those of us who knew you when you were young certainly do.

We don’t know what the future will lead us to but change is a good thing. Not only for us however those around and close to us. Pray for Janet that she stays safe along with her co-workers and they make a big difference in the lives they help. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment