Saturday, October 21, 2017

Being Me



I am not specifically speaking about myself however I think we all have to believe in ourselves by “being me”. If you want to use a hashtag this is what you should go for.

Often we try to be someone we are not because we want others to like us. The real truth it doesn’t really matter how much someone likes us or not. Why I say that the most important person we have to please our self. Those who care about us and want to be with us accepts us for being ourselves. We don’t have to pretend to be someone we are not around those who care for us. It is easy to be actors playing a part of someone else besides ourselves. Let’s be the person we know that we are. Those who don’t like us that way we probably wouldn’t want to be friends with anyway. The reason is that they are artificial and most likely aren’t playing themselves anyway. Oh yes remember to do it with a smile and you will be a lot happier this way. Being me is when I am the happiest I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment