Saturday, October 28, 2017

Fake News


I don’t know about you but I sometimes find it hard to know what’s fake or real news is. I am not really sure it really matter sometime either.

I expect that when I am ready it in the newspaper it is real news. It still hard to know the difference however I am not sure whether I care that much anyway; the reason I say that is some news just doesn’t seem like really news at all or doesn’t make a big impact on my life. I heard a long time sports talk show host say that news seems more like someone’s opinion instead of actual news and he probably is right. I am sure to those that listen to a lot of news talk radio they opinion as fact. Not a good thing at all. We can easily be persuaded what is true or not.

My blog here when I post I look to encourage others. I am sure everyone is aware of that when reading my posts.  I am not here to persuade anyone necessarily but to come to their own conclusion. Whether you believe me or not I feel that I have a heart to help others into a better life and know their purpose in life.

So be careful when you read stories. Often I will pass on many stories because I feel they are not true or at the very least something I should not read. A part of maturity is to learn right from wrong and make our own decisions. When you do this than you are in a better place and you can help others out as well. My idea is to help others to become what they were meant to be when they were created. Peace and amen!


                                         Do you feel this way sometimes!!   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment