Friday, October 6, 2017

Family Talents




We are all created as a unique person however we get things from both of our parents and grandparents along with generations before that; not only in our physical appearances but in our talents and gifts.

For example if you are a talented musician either your parents or grandparents like were as well. In my family on my father’s side we can go back to my great grandfather and his grandfather before that when it comes to writing. It was not their profession however they did write down history of the county they lived in England. Now I am not only writing my cousin Jennifer just finished a story that she hopes to publish. My brother Jack intends to write a book himself and his son Ian has written a book along with a couple plays when attending Harvard. His older brother Robby wrote a book to but I am not sure he has had it published.

On my mother’s side my grandfather had a really good sense of humor I have been told. Both Ian and I use humor a lot in our daily lives. So does my sister and her son Connor though a bit different than mine.

These are only a couple of the talents and gifting that I am aware of when it comes to being passed down from previous generations. I am sure I carry some from my grandmother’s as well.

So the important thing is for us to discover all the talents and gifts we have been given. We have them deep down inside of us those we may have not used at this point. We all have been using some of our talents in one form or another. We may not even realize it as well. Again this is a major part of our purpose and destiny. Get out there and use these talents. More maybe added daily or you may lose them if they are not used. Until next time have a wonderful weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment