Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Global Warming!!





I am sure everyone thinks about global warming at least once in a while. I am not sure whether we are in global warming or not however the weather here in Western Washington sure has changed over the years.

This year the temperatures have been warmer than before though last year was as well. We have had high temperatures early October however has now been closer to normal though we have had less rain this month. Last year we had record rainfall between October and March. Generally the amount that we have for the year but July through the middle of September we don’t get much rain at all. That’s why it is a good place to visit in the summer.

I am hoping that we will get some snow this year. I am pretty sure that I am in the minority though. I have been told if you want snow go to the mountains. A lot of people are afraid to drive in the snow and we have a lot of hills.

So I am not sure that I have answered the question about global warming however the climate sure has changed her over the years. Have yourselves a great day. Signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment