Monday, October 9, 2017

Have a Plan




I figure since I write about life and the purpose of it most of us have a plan when living our lives. Whether that is good or not I would say deals with the person themselves.

I think that a plan is a good idea though we can decide to go away from it time to time.

Most adults have a plan because that is how each one got a job unless someone hired you before the plan happened. We have a plan when we are working as well. We try to accomplish certain things throughout the day though they can go awry as well. Since we don’t live in a perfect world plans can and often not work out the way we planned it. LOL

Even when we are not working we make plans as well most of the time. In fact often they can be protectable. Usually you plan your weekend in advance most of the time and your vacation as well. You may not go down to every detail however the plan is still in effect.

I believe that plans are essential in our lives however we have to be flexible to when they don’t work out as well. For example I twice this year had plans to visit my cousins in British Columbia however neither one worked out. The first plan was to go in the end of July for about ten days. It takes two days to get there and two to return so I figured at least six days visiting them. Because of the wild forest fires that trip was postponed. The next plan was to go at the end of September so just a couple weeks ago however two days before the plan leaving my cousin Christy called saying we had to postponed again because her daughter-in-law was in the hospital and they had to leave to be sure she is OK. So both times I just went back to what I do on most days anyway. I had no scheduled appointments made until this week. Living life without plans is nice once in a while but a lot easier to manage when plans are made.

So make sure that you do make plans knowing at the same time they could change and likely will at the last moment. Peace and amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment