Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Injustice




We are all so familiar with injustice going on in the world today. Actually it has been going on almost since the world began however with modern technology we hear and sometimes see injustice. In fact we all have experienced injustice at some point in our lives.

Recently with the shootings in Las Vegas and the NFL players kneeling during the national anthem injustice comes to the forefront of the news. None of us can believe the mass shootings in Las Vegas which is much more serious than the kneeling at a NFL game. Of course I am sure many might feel equal about both. Personally I think people are taking the kneeling of the players more serious than they ought too however I am not here to debate that.

In some ways where I feel my purpose in life beyond encouraging others is to stand up for injustice. I am sure there will be those who feel that I might be on the wrong side of the injustice however I am OK with taking the heat. It is real important that do stand up for what we believe in even if it against the status quo.

I feel though standing up for injustice doesn’t keep me from encourage others either. In fact it will be the encouraging along with the injustice that will drive me. I am not going to use my blog though to give out my side of injustice unless I feel it is necessary because there is social media where I can stand up or object about injustice.

I don’t really like how many people are using social media on politics and other issues so I will be using that sparingly. In fact I will mostly respond to what others are saying on their posts when I do.

Remember I am not asking others to follow what I do because we all have a purpose and destiny unique to ourselves. So use whatever that purpose is to the fullest. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment