Monday, October 30, 2017

Hear and Act


I find recently that I hear more from God than I thought I would. Actually many people do however he often speaks with a small voice. The key is that we are not too busy to listen.

I am not sure for others however his purpose for me is to share my words with others. They may be the words that I share here or they can be words that I will share in person on a personal note. I believe that God can give us words that we are to share with another person. Actually the words can be about their lives. This is where the act comes in. I can have words from God about certain people but I must tell them this is the act. I am not using the gift that God gives me if I leave it to myself.

On last Saturday while I was out on my daily walk God gave me words for about a half a dozen men I see on a regular basis at the coffee shop that I visit daily. In these couple days I haven’t seen them yet however when I do I will act and give them what God has given me. They are not something that is life changing however that they are living out what they have been called by God. This is what true encouragement is to share what God has given.

So when you hear the small voice of God and act on it; I know it won’t be easy because what I do this week with what he has given me won’t be easy either. I figure this is what my purpose in life is with the encouragement to lift others up with words from God. I may not get these words on a daily basis however I feel that is the plan of my life. So whatever the small voice tells you go for it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment