Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trick or Treat





It is hard to believe that another Halloween is here. I have to say it becomes the start of the holiday season with Thanksgiving come up in November and then Christmas followed by the New Years.

The trick is how we pull all these holidays without a problem. Most likely something will go wrong during the process. The treat is that we get to spend time with our families and friends on these days. Also the presents aren’t bad to get either.

My family is a distance away so we haven’t had many holidays together for a while. So it is up to have fun and make memories with friends instead.

I am sure everyone remembers what they have done on Halloween in the past. Of course I know that not everyone celebrates Halloween and if so they likely do in their own way. So I don’t want to offend anyone that doesn’t celebrate Halloween at all.

I know the reasons that most people don’t celebrate Halloween and that is fine with me. I understand the reasons behind them all as well. Personally I don’t take it very seriously at all. In fact I haven’t dressed up or down for many years. I enjoy though seeing both children and adults who decide to get into a costume. The kids because they look adorable and the adults for being creative; so whatever you do or don’t do for Halloween have a good and enjoyable one. Life is too short to not enjoy the day in whatever manner you do.  The holiday season begins and let it happen. Also I know it is not an easy time of the year for some as well. Help out those who are alone and invite them into your family and friends. Peace and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment