Monday, October 23, 2017

It’s Monday





I am sure different countries and cultures have their own ideas about Monday’s. Here in USA you have some people who can’t stand Monday’s because it means that they have to go back to work. There are some Monday’s that are holidays so Tuesday’s feel like Monday’s. Also there are those who don’t work on Monday so the Tuesday’s feel more like Monday. I hope you got what I just said.

My previous job just before I left every day felt like a Monday. Actually I couldn’t wait until the work day was over as soon as arrived. Not a great way to live for sure.

As a kid I wasn’t a big fan of school so I couldn’t wait until the week was over as well or at least when I was dismissed from school anyway. I know some things in school were fine but just the whole thing as a package I could have done better without.

The most important thing to do on Monday is to make it feel like any other day of the week. I know for some that is easier said than done. Life is short enough as it is even if you live a long life so it is important to enjoy each to its fullest. We all know that each day will be full of its own challenges and not just Monday. When we wake up we have no idea how the day is going to work out no matter how many plans we make or what is on the schedule. This makes life the extraordinary time we have so you don’t care for Monday’s find a way to get around it. Remember Tuesday might not be any better. God bless you and enjoy every second you have. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment