Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Be Forceful




I find it is easy to be passive a lot of the time when it comes to those things in life I should look at changing. Often it is easier to put them off instead of taking them on; so this where being forceful comes in.

It is important when struggles happen in our lives to decide to take them on.   If we really do  care about getting rid of certain habits we must take them on to get rid of them instead of being passive and let them drag on over  time.

Often these things we struggle with we have been accustomed to being in our lives for a long time. Other words we have gotten used to them in our lives though we know at the same time it is important to rid ourselves of them. We know that life will be more enjoyable without them but being comfortable we are not sure how life will be different.

I have decided to take them on no matter what. I know that life will be much better and I will be able to live out my destiny and purpose more fully without them. All I need to do is decide that I am no longer live in passivity no matter how much I have been accustomed to it. So everyone rally and be forceful. If you have been successful to get past passivity tell everyone you know how you conquered the passivity. We will be thankful and live in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment