Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday


For those who might be unfamiliar with it here in the United States today Friday November 24 is known as black Friday the day after Thanksgiving.

What happens on this day a lot of stores have sale price that gives off a high discount on the regular price. It could be a product that is new or something many people are interested in. Many of these deals though you have to get to the store at very early time and often the lines are very crowded however there could be out of the item when you get to your turn depending where you are in the line. This is real good if you are wanting to get something special for a friend or a family member or yourself for Christmas.

I have to admit that I haven’t ever been involved in Black Friday myself before. Many of the stores do have sale items throughout the day but are not likely to have the same price as in the early hours. I think today I will go in later to see if they have a sale on slacks or jeans. They are something I could use.

I find this whole Black Friday experience very interesting. There are those who have no problem getting up early to go shopping on this day. I wonder though if they are going to buy something that is not necessary just something they want badly. Nothing wrong with that though I wouldn’t do that myself; I do look for sales however I want something of need instead of want like my slacks or jeans.

Anyway for those who enjoy Black Friday have a great time. The only reason I would get up early to go shopping would be to see who else is there as well. To everyone enjoy your weekend and the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment