Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Trust in Yourself





The number one when it comes to trust is to do so in God however the big number two is yourself. When we trust in God and ourselves everything else works out. We can trust others in a big way.

So if you are mentoring someone encourage them to trust God and themselves first of all. Let them know that when they do that trusting others will be a lot easier to do. This goes for other areas of our lives as well. Like love, faith and hope. God loves each of us individually more than we know and it is important that we learn to love ourselves so we can love him and others. In some ways it sounds pretty easy however for us to let it happen is not quite as easy.

So if you have issues with others look into yourself to where you are at with trust, love, faith and hope. This is an ongoing process that I am working on in my life. For me to encourage others I have to be able to do the same. Helping others to become whole people we have to be whole ourselves. It can be a long journey for it to happen. I know that I will be a better person for trusting God and me. I will be able to fulfill my purpose and destiny by doing so. Also remember to press on toward making ourselves into who we are meant to be. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment