Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas to All


 Hello Everyone I want to wish you all a wonderful and blessed Merry Christmas. I hope that you are spending this day with your loved ones.

Here in Western Washington we got a surprise on Christmas Eve with some snow. It started coming down in the midafternoon. Depending where you lived it was probably an inch or two which I will take.

This is the first Christmas that I remember having snow. The weather station said this was the fourth time snowing on Christmas Eve in my life time. In the past one hundred and thirty years it is only the seventh time snowing on Christmas Eve. A couple of those in my lifetime it was so little snow that it was likely gone by Christmas. I do remember a couple times when I was in elementary school we were let out on the last day of school before Christmas vacation early. That is what they called it back then. Also I remember when I was nineteen we had a pretty good snow storm the day after Christmas. I remember that well because I was working at my vocational school radio station and I had to go in to put the station on the air. I to remember it was difficult to get out of the driveway. I did get to school however I was a little late so the station went on the air not on time. I am sure the listeners were glad that we were on the air at all so they could hear my news reports and music.

I want to that you all that read this blog. I am amazed that over a dozen different countries read this and I know to you enjoy being encouraged each day. So again have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. We will get together once again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment