Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tis the Season




I know that not everyone that reads this blog is a Christian or celebrates Christmas so it is important for me to be kind to all right here.

A lot of people here in the USA celebrate Christmas whether they are Christian or not. In fact I would say many would say that they are Christian even if they don’t profess Christ in their lives. I am not here to offend anyone because everyone has their own beliefs even if I don’t agree with them.

Christians are not the only ones that have celebrations in December. I don’t have much knowledge of the other religions in the world except for the Jews who I know celebrate Hanukah as well. So December is the season to celebrate in whatever fashion that you do. I feel the most important thing is for all of us to celebrate each other much as giving presents or other gifts this month. The importance is to love even those who are different regardless whether it is religion, color of their skin or the country they live in. I believe we need to learn more about each other and accept each other regardless of the differences we have.

So whatever you celebrate this season in December do it with all your heart and for those around you. Spend time with your family even those who you may not agree with either. Remember life is short and we have no idea when it will end for each of us. God bless you all this season.  


No comments:

Post a Comment