Monday, January 8, 2018

My Heart



My heart can be sad somedays and glad on other days however I choose to make sure it is happy as often as it can be.

My heart is searching for someone where love will be the centerpiece all the time.

God does have a strong placement in my heart however loneliness does creep in now and then. God is love so I feel love but having a person to make its place in the heart would be very nice as well.

The heart can be weak when it truly wants to be strong. Over the years darkness found a place in it however light is over taking the darkness now. Not something easy to handle but a must.

The more the light shines in the heart the darkness becomes dimmer. The darkness realizes more that it has no place where light shines.

The more this happens the stronger the heart becomes and someday no darkness will have any place in my heart.

The voice wants to shout out loud that the heart has been hurt and weak however the heart will have true victory. So then peace will live in the heart. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment