Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Our Story





We have all heard and I have probably mentioned it as well we write our own story. How it is lived out and ends we have a lot to do with it.

It does begin with our parents who have a lot of influence in our lives especially in the early years whether it is good, bad and ugly. We have parents that are good and love us unconditionally we have a pretty good fighting chance however if they are bad and ugly than it makes things a lot harder for sure.

At some point though we have our own decisions and choices to make whether we will have a good life or not; it isn’t easy because those early years under our parents can be difficult to overcome if they are part of the problem. It can be our siblings or peers in school that make it difficult as well.

Forgiveness is an important part that helps us change things as well. We have to decide that we will have to forgive those who have hurt us in some manner or another. If we don’t forgive than we can be eaten up by guilt or what others may do in the present time as well. We can be angry a lot of the time which isn’t good for our family or friends and most of all us.

I have to say life isn’t easy a lot of the time however if I want to be what I like it to be I have to make choices. These choices happen every single day. There are areas in my life that I struggle with every single day so when I wake up in the morning I have to make choices to live the way I want my life to be and not the way of my past experiences along with what others may have said about me over the years. This isn’t just for my benefit but for those who I spend time with. The joy and peace helps when I make the right choices. I have to give my thoughts over to God to make the right choices as well. I won’t make the same mistakes as in the past. I know that I am far from being perfect. I want my purpose and destiny to go through for the sake of others. The more that I can make the right choices the more encouragement I can give to others as well. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment